Shipping & Returns
All orders are shipped with FEDEX and usually require a signature upon delivery, unless requested otherwise. FEDEX usually operates between 9am—6pm on business days. You can specify an alternate daytime delivery address when ordering, for example your work address (recommended). Please note that FEDEX cannot deliver to P.O. Boxes or APO/FPO addresses.
Taxes and duties
International orders are shipped on a DDU (Delivery Duty Unpaid) bases, meaning your order may or may not be subject to local taxes and/or import duties, which are imposed by your local customs authority. All prices on our site are exclusive of all destination taxes or duties. We are unable to calculate the exact amount of duties and taxes your order will incur, as these charges are charged directly by the country shipping to.
All orders are fully traceable on the FEDEX website. Delivery times are provided as guidelines only, and do not take into account possible delays caused by payment authorization and/or stock availability.
First-Time Order Policy
For security purposes, The Gloria reserves the right to ship first-time orders to the cardholder’s verified billing address or work address. To avoid delays in receiving your order, please make sure to provide the correct billing and shipping information associated with your credit/debit card when placing an order
Returns & Exchanges
Products are eligible for return or exchange within 28 days of delivery under the following conditions:
- Client must cover all return costs
- Items must be returned to us in perfect condition.
- Make sure all products are exactly as you received them, with tag(s) and seal(s) still attached.
- All products that come in their own box, including but not limited to shoes and accessories, must be returned in their original, undamaged box as this is considered part of the product.
- Coats should be returned with their dust bag as this is considered part of the product.
- When returning by mail, please make sure to return the shoes/accessory item and its corresponding box inside another solid carton box to not damage the original packaging.
- The Gloria reserves the right to reject any returned items that do not meet the above requirements. If your return is rejected, you will be notified via email.
- We prefer that items are returned through FEDEX to ensure they are protected and insured during transit. However, you may return the goods by any secure transport to the following address: 11247 Lakeview Dr, Coral Springs, FL 33071
Please note not all items are eligible for return. Please reference each product page to learn specifically about each term.
Receiving a refund
All returns that are shipped back within the 14-day time period will be refunded to the original form of payment within 30 days after return.
Terms & conditions may apply to exchanges and availability as they are based upon availability and other variables.
If an item received is classified as faulty and was received damaged, you must contact us within 7 days of receipt. If items have a manufacturing fault that occurred within a 12-month period from the date of purchase, please contact us immediately.
Returns and replacements under these conditions will be assumed by The Gloria. Refunds for damaged items may also be requested through the contact site for review.
Please have in mind that some of our processes are hand-made and occasional minor irregularities in details such as embroideries or hand-painted prints do not qualify as defects.